Friday, May 13, 2011

School's Out! Summer Is Here!

Wow, this entire year has blown by so fast!  I can't believe 9 months ago I walked into this dorm room, a frightened young sixteen year old.  The people were new, the rooms empty, and there I stood not sure what would come.   This year was not what I expected but better than I hoped for.  I thought I'd be best friends with my roommates, score perfect grades, be super fit, and just love every moment of college.  Haha Yeah right.  I definitely had room troubles, lowered my GPA a bit, gained the freshmen-15 (thankfully I lost it too!), and went through many hard times.  Though in the end, I'm very glad to be able to look back and say I don't regret a moment of it!  Through all these experiences, I've learned and grown so much.  I'm a completely different person than who I was, but I can say it's me. I've made true friends, developed new passions/hobbies, learned to love and forgive, and how to be myself.


My Wing Family :)  My year would never be the same without them.

My Roommates and I


My Big Sister, Elika <3

My Best Friend, Kayla


My Big Brother, Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment