Thursday, April 7, 2011

Slice of Summer

Me with the band "Slice of Summer" after the concert
Daniel, Grayson, Jared, Dalton
& Me!

So I don't know if you've heard of "Slice of Summer" but if you haven't you need to check them out!   After our open mic night, two of our fellow colleagues and their band put on a concert for all of the students.  Wow! I had heard of them, but I did not know how amazing they were.  Not only did they rock, but they are all excellent performers, there was even one point where their lead singer/guitarist jumped off the drumset, unfortunately I didn't catch it on cam :(  


So Daniel, the drummer of the band is actually one of my friends on-campus.  He's super cool, and he's probably one of the best drummers I've seen.  He rocks.  Plus he was singing vocals at the same time.



So I don't know too much about their band yet, though I think I will very soon ;)   but I'm pretty sure they're gonna be one of the bands playing at Warp Tour this year.   LEGIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment