Saturday, December 10, 2011

Everything's hilarious when I'm exhausted.... I'm going delusional O.o

So I definitely know I'm not the only one stressing out about finals week.  This probably would've been an easy week had I kept up on my papers and worked on some of my assignments earlier.  My eyes are sore, and I'm tired and cold.  Unfortunately we are now in "crunch" time and with 24 pages needed for my womens lit class, and 3 essays for other classes; there's no time for sleep.  

It's funny though that as stressed as I am I find myself packing, just listening to music, and writing songs.... I guess it's my way of coping/de-stressing. lol 

So my suggestions for you guys this week is:
  • Sleep tons.  Your brain works so much better. 
  • Assign certain amounts of time for specific subjects.   I can spend all day working on my creative writing hw, but then I'll never finish that paper for American Lit.
  • Take breaks.  You can take breaks, but I'd suggest it by studying or working on a different subject or by napping. hehe
  • Work Out!  So I feel like dropping dead right now, and as tired as I am working out always helps, it makes me feel better, gives me more energy and is actually a great way to release stresss, especially stretching.
  • Don't procrastinate.  I keep thinking of how little homework I would have it I didn't have any late assignments.  Get them in, asap, so you can relax. You don't want to fail your tests.
  • Pray.  It's amazing how much better you'll feel after spending just a few minutes with God.  He'll provide you with the peace and rest you need to get through the day and week.
  • Keep warm and drink tea and eat tons of Vitamin C.  When you're super exhausted probably not sleeping as much as usual and are stressed your even more likely to get sick.  You don't need a sickness to add on top of all the other worries you have. So keep healthy and strong.
Only SIX more days till the semester's over! You can do this!!

1 comment:

  1. You are absolutely right! only six more days of stress and work. YOU CAN DO THIS!
    Praying for you and all College students as well <3

    ReplyDelete