Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

This has got to be the most stressful finals week I've ever had, and it's not because of the finals, but the papers and having to switch rooms this week too. 

Well, Christmas has taken a little longer to set into my mind this year, but with my first Christmas present for the year and finals almost being over, I think it's time to start celebrating!

I was writing my huge essay for my Women's Literature class in the library earlier today, when I found my girlfriend making the cutest Christmas gifts.  They're pretty simple to make, are very pretty, make great gifts, and keep the holiday spirit going.  


It's a tiny box of chocolate that comes with a ribbon, pencil, a special note, and a blank piece of paper.  So the way this gift works is.  As you eat the sweet chocolate, you use the pencil and paper to write a sweet note to someone else, then you tie the ribbon around the note and pass it on.  It's the gift that keeps on giving!  You could choose to get them chocolate as well if you want. 


Well anyways, I have to go, continue typing up papers, helping my roommate pack and move into her new apartment, studying for my last final, and packing my own stuff, so I can move out.  May God Bless You as you continue working through finals and begin to enjoy your Christmas Break.


With Much Love,
Nicole Alejandra

No comments:

Post a Comment