Sunday, March 25, 2012

So what if I jumped the band wagon?

I honestly don't care what people say about the Hunger Games.  They can say I jumped the band wagon cause I didn't read it till February, but does it really matter?  The series was still AMAZING!   Just cause everyone else read it first doesn't change the storyline.   I definitely recommend it to those of you who still haven't gotten the chance to read it.

The storyline is so much deeper than just a love triangle.  Katniss was a real heroine.  Strong, brave, loving, someone you could definitely look up to.   It's a must-read!

Well anyways the movie came out on Thursday, March 23, 2012. and as a die-hard fan of the books I HAD to go see the movie, I was gonna go today with my girlfriend from the dorms, but lucky for me.... my friends accidentally bought an extra ticket to the midnight premiere!   I don't think I've ever been soooo excited!  I actually started crying tears of joy right before the movie started lol





The movie was soooo good.  I felt like it was a bit rushed, but as with any book turned into a movie, there are minor details that will always be missed.  However it definitely stuck to the book and the actors were perfect. The movie just brought to life everything I couldn't actually imagine.  Reading the book first I felt like also filled in all those extra gaps that couldn't be spoken, life all of the character's thoughts.  and I won't give anything away for those who haven't seen the movie yet.... but Katniss' dress was LEGIT! So...

Let the Hunger Games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment