Sunday, April 29, 2012

Vintage Style Curls

Ahhh!!! So I found a super easy way to get Vintage Style Curls without heat, which is great since I don't have a curling iron. haha 

But anyway this is absolutely the best! I've always been jealous when I see movies where the actresses have really cute shoulder-length hair, since it feels like I've barely been able to do anything with mine.  Growing your hair out from a pixie cut takes forever!  It's been about 16 months since I've had long hair. :(

It's a little messy in the first pic, cause I had already slept on it... but you can kind of get the idea of what it looks like.  It's so cool, cause it only takes like 15 minutes to put up (the girl in the tutorial takes 13minutes total, and she's explaining everything as she goes.  pretty quick, unless you're internet stops working every few minutes *sigh*)


So I hadn't finished styling the curls cause my roommate is asleep and I didn't want to turn on the light. (there seriously is no door dividing the bedroom from the mirror/sink room (whatever it's called).... but I guess that's how it is at a hotel.


And here it is complete and styled!!



Anyways, you should really watch this tutorial! This girl is amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment