Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 18 - Wearing A Summer Dress In the Wintertime

So I'm about half-way through this challenge, and I think this is the first time that I finally got around to wearing a dress, which was the main reason why I started this.  Which proves the point that wearing a dress while looking casual is difficult, and also that it isn't too difficult to dress up wearing jeans :)  To pull off this style though, especially in the winter time. I went with leggings to keep my legs warm and a dress shirt to keep my shoulders and upper body warm-though a jacket was needed for when I went outside.  Though I was wearing a dress, since I did not wear heels, but rather boots and leggings, I did not look too dressy.  Of course summer dresses aren't quite as formal anyhow, but perhaps that is the key.  We shall see.

Outfit #18:  Summer Dress,  Boots,  Leggings,  Dark Grey Dress Shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment