Monday, January 17, 2011

New Haircut

Last Monday, I finally got the courage and took a brave step to a new look.  I donated all my long curly locks in hope of growing my hair out naturally (straight).  No Perm.  This also gave me an excuse to try out a new hair style.  Short.  I absolutely love it!   One thing I must say though, no matter what length, having nice hair will always take work.   Just depends what you'd rather spend time on.  Styling it or washing and conditioning it?

One thing I've definately become known for is my drastic changes in my look.  Rather than slowly ease myself to short hair, I went all the way! Which I honestly find more fun.  Before cutting my hair, I had it down to my waist, no bangs, and super curly.  Very pretty, very time consuming.    Though it sometimes is hard to listen to people's comments such as "You look like a boy."  I think it's very important to be who you are and what you like.  People will always judge no matter what.

Have the confidence to be yourself!

 "Listen, O daughter, consider and give ear: Forget your people and your father's house. The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord." Psalms 45:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment