Monday, February 28, 2011

Fashion Model for the Day - Kayla


So my featured guest today is Kayla, my bestie.  She is one of the funnest and most real people I know.  Her simple, yet cute outfit today truly reflected her inner beauty and shined among the crowds.

Boots, Skinny Jeans, Blouse, Cardigan, Belt, Necklace
 

These boots are absolutely beautiful! They're sturdy yet really dressy. 
I LOVE THEM!


Kayla's jewelry was not too complex yet it went so well. 
Of course, the saying does go "Less Is More!"



Wearing the necklace and earings adds sparkle to the outfit.  Then the white belt accentuates Kayla's waist and ties in the outfit by bringing in a little more life.  :) 
PS. If you hadn't noticed, her cardigan also has pockets, great for caring random items. 


KAYLA'S FAVORITE BIBLE VERSE:

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

1 comment:

  1. I could not help it to notice her beautiful bright smile, gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete