Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunshine!!!

So I don't know what happened to the weather, but it is SUNNY!   And I must say by far, sunshine is one of my favorite things in life!   As much as I love to wear leggings, scarves, hats, and cute jackets, sunshine makes me happy.   You can rock shorts, skirts, summery dresses, shades, and soak up the sun.  

Springtime gets the best weather and it feels like a miracle to be receiving such amazing weather in February.   My ultimate favorite things for this type of weather are getting a smoothie or eating ice cream, reading a good book, laying on the grass or sitting under a tree, carrying a cute purse for spontaneous adventures, a cell phone to contact your friends, and wearing super comfortable sandals! they make any outfit fun and summery.   I also absolutely enjoy bike riding, unfortunately my girlfriends' bikes both have popped tires.... though riding a car with the windows down is pretty bomb too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment