Friday, February 25, 2011

I Kissed Dating Goodbye

So once again I have found another really good book.  It's Joshua Harris' "I Kissed Dating Goodbye."

Just like last time's book, this title could be misleading.  This book is not about swearing off dating or even that dating is wrong, rather how to date correctly.   It refers back to what many people call "courtship."  It's about commitment more than just not dating.

Whether you're single or in a relationship, this is an excellent book on God's view of romantic relationships.  I would definately recommend this book.  It's one of my favorite books.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with you. This book has an excellent perspective of what a proper and healthy relationship should be. I did not like the title, but once I read it, I found myself agreeing with it. An excellent book !!!! A must read.

    ReplyDelete