Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 14 - Reunions with High-School Buddies

Well It's been getting easier and harder.  I feel kind of reluctant wearing the same clothes again, so I've been trying to come up with new outfits, which can be difficult at times.  So when I didn't have much time to choose an outfit for yesterday's reunion with my HS friends, I decided to go with one of my favorite outfits.  A nice long green shirt with a pair of skinny jeans boots and a cute lacey camisole underneath.   Believe it or not, I actually accidentally found this amazing shirt in the maternity section of Ross.  Two of my friends and I were searching in Ross for some longer shirts that could we worn like dresses with either leggings, jeggings, or skinny jeans.  We stumbled along this huge aisle full of them.  It wasn't till we reached the end that we saw the sign that said "maternity clothing"  but we decided to buy it anyway just cause it looked so pretty!  so if you're looking for a longer shirt to wear with leggings, but not one that's so form fitting, I found the maternity clothing to be a great place to search in.  :)

Outfit #14:

No comments:

Post a Comment