Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas


Well, Christmas is coming up very soon, and even though we won't be living in the dorms during this amazing time, my wingmates and I started decorating!   Since Thanksgiving passed our wing has been filled with Christmas Carols, cookies, snowflakes, and one BIG family tree!   I've never had sisters  (only brothers) but to me these girls have definately become my family, and I love celebrating with them.

This winter season during one of our wing meetings, our RA's roommate taught all of us how to make snowflakes. It was sooo much fun!  Now in our living room we have snowflakes dangling from the ceiling, our tree (one we have on our wall) has now lots all its leaves, which have been replaced with mini-snowflakes, and our Christmas tree is up!

FUN & PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASON

-Ride your bike to the store
-Go thrift store shopping with your friends
-Make snowflakes
-Read about the first Christmas: The Birth of Christ
-Listen to Christmas Music
-Have a white-elephant party or a secret santa gift exchange
-Go Caroling
-Watch movies with your family (in my case, wingmates)
-Start a new habit!


PSALMS 98:4  - Shout joyfully to the LORD, all the earth;  Break forth and sing for joy and sing praises.

No comments:

Post a Comment