Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 4 - Cold and Rainy

So today we got to visit a really cute town called Solvang.  The buildings made it look like we were in Switzerland, and there were a ton of really nice gift shops.  Some of my favorite things to look at were the beautiful music boxes, the vintage furniture, and the hats. lol   Some of these things even inspired me on how I want to redecorate my room at home.  Of course to do all this, it meant we had to walk in the rain.   Thus, I decide to wear for Day 4 of the fashion challenge, some skinny jeans, a camisole, a light sweater, boots, and a thick jacket on top. 

Well there are lot's of sweaters, we would have previously disregarded as unfashionable or looking like a granny's sweater, but if worn correctly it can look amazing!  one of the best ways to do this is by wearing one with some skinny jeans and boots.



Outfit #4:  Hey, remember that old looking sweater from my post "A Month Long Fashion Challenge,"  it's this same one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment