Tuesday, March 15, 2011

FaceBook Unfriending....

So I decided today after reading posts and posts over the past weeks on FB of people I never interact with anymore or don't really know that well, I chose to take on the long but well worth task of unfriending people.  I know harsh, unfriending.  But honestly it's not like I don't care about the people but I can't really get close or stay in contact with people when I have like 500 something "friends."  Lot's of these people too are aquaintances you met in a college class or were best friends with back in elementary school and times do change.

Thus if you have the time and the guts I really suggest taking on this task. It's honestly difficult cause I have people I don't want to "unfriend" in hopes of contacting them someday, or since they're family or I just don't want to be rude.  I don't know how but while going through several times I managed to "unfriend" over 100 friends, now I have like 382 friends or something like that.  :/ eek, a lot of people I won't see anymore.... kind of relieving actually.  Less Junk to Read!    Maybe one day I'll go on a FB fast... lot less to read haha

No comments:

Post a Comment