Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yolanda Griffith, WNBA

So it's not everyday you get to say you got to have lunch with an olympic gold medalist, but for me today was.  

I was singing back-up vocals in my friends band, "True Worship," this morning at a "Shaping Your Future" Conference, where I got to meet the two time gold medalist, Yolanda Griffith.  She's a basketball player in the WNBA.  And of course, She is really tall! Well anyways I don't know how I forgot to ask for her autograph, but we did get to take a picture together ;)  Just thought this was a pretty special day.


Yolanda Griffith, WNBA

2 comments:

  1. Cool !!!!
    I think everyday that you wake up alive is already special, but of course, meeting nice interesting people is always a treat from God :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh that is so cool! I want to see the picture of you guys together!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete