Monday, March 21, 2011

Posters and Black & White Photography

So my roommates finally decided to swich up our dorm room and move their Glee posters, and once again rearrange the furniture.  I must say I'm super pleased with our new arrangement.  Now I got a corner I can snuggle in with my blankeys and amazing lighting instead of the dull light we usually get.  Plus one of my roomies got these amazing Audrey Hepburn posters, which I love.   So I don't know much about her, but she seems like she's got class, and considering that recently I've been so into fashion and such I enjoy having her around.  Though I must say this has got me looking into posters and black and white photography of vintage stuff.

There are some pretty cool stuff out there. Such as the eiffel tower.  I think it would be fun to get some posters like this to decorate my room back home... though it would be super awesome to take some of my own pics.  I found these ones online,  they look awesome....  <3 <3 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment