Saturday, March 12, 2011

Red Riding Hood


So today was absolutely amazing.  The sun was back, I got hw done, brunch was tasty, and shopping is always fun.  Though I must admit this movie was my highlight!   I'm not too big into going to the theatre especially when there's no matinee, but this movie was definately worth every penny.

The perfect blend of action and romance mixed into the tale everyone knows.... SPECTACULAR!

Though based off of a kid's fairy tale, this movie most definately exceeded my expectations.   They strayed from the original story quite a bit, but the plot was so intense, and the ending was definately unexpected, kept ya on your toes.   Then the romance just made everything click.  I will definately watch this movie again in the future.  So cute yet thrilling!

No comments:

Post a Comment